Maximum fun for the maximum players! IP: 67.215.238.189:25565

Let's Play Zombie!

Draaygon
    Draaygon

Let's Play Zombie!

Post  Draaygon on Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 am

Hey, guys, how about, after the Island Warfare thing is over, everyone should play Zombie! Here's how it works: everyone gets a feather and an uncooked porkchop. We elect one person (acid) to be the first zombie, and that person always holds the feather in their hand, so everyone knows he's the zombie. There are two ways someone else can become the zombie: 1. That person gets attacked by a person zombie, or 2. that person dies (make sure to get a feather after that as soon as you can). Non-zombiefied players can attack zombie-players and kill them. If a zombie-player dies, that person can continue to be zombie. We also need someone to not play the game, but watch everyone to make sure no one cheats. Obviously, all players need to turn off god mode. You also cannot /jump, /top, or talk at all in this game. Zombies can message each other and players can message each other. No alliances between zombies and players are allowed. Finally, you can only leave the game if you're a zombie. The last player to survive is the winner, and gets automatic promotion to the next rank (i.e. trusted to moderator). I know this was long, but it's going to be awesome!
    AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

Re: Let's Play Zombie!

Post  AcidicTaco on Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 pm

I'd say no because this would be so short, but due to that this is so short it might be possible for you to organize a small group of players to do this on the server at anytime

on a positive note, this is inspiring, the passing an item along works for a form of 'tag' in minecraft, I might come with a game concept in the future utilizing this
    Draaygon
    Draaygon

Post  Draaygon on Fri May 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Acid, this game isn't a passing along of a feather, like it is a type of tag. Instead, everyone but one person becomes a zombie in the end, then that person wins. Also, players can use food, but not zombies.
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Location : Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Only Proven Universe

Post  anticus on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 am

this is spam, i just want my name to show up on all the categories when you click the "home" button

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:09 am