Acid-Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum fun for the maximum players! IP: 67.215.238.189:25565

+16
Draaygon
leonknndy
16ananda1
Ownige
paulh16107151
cmnvb
Dragon
Mr Quezt
BarnneyFromMinecraft
HeroicAwesomness
Yahtzee
Danger_Muffin
raiderhead53
anticus
kiracookie
AcidicTaco
20 posters

WARFARE -- SIGN UP HERE -- STARTS FRIDAY

Draaygon
    Draaygon

WARFARE -- SIGN UP HERE -- STARTS FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: WARFARE -- SIGN UP HERE -- STARTS FRIDAY

Post  Draaygon Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Add me on acid's team, please. I have to warn you guys, though.
    For some reason, I can't log in to Acid Nation because my Minecraft
    thing is messed up. I have to play offline and stuff. Dunno why...
    Also, check out my cool, new, profile picture!
    Ownige
    Nooby

WARFARE -- SIGN UP HERE -- STARTS FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: WARFARE -- SIGN UP HERE -- STARTS FRIDAY

Post  Ownige Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:26 pm

it says i have to re sing up SO here it is i want the be on Blue
    AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

Post  AcidicTaco Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:26 pm

silo showed me proof of you hording supplies, you've been removed from the whitelist
    Ownige
    Nooby

Post  Ownige Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Lol you must be emstakeing? :O Blue was Hording all our Supply's so i Stored my stuff in my chest? idk how i have Horded supply's:(?
    edit: Blue= Drag0n
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Location : Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Only Proven Universe

Post  anticus Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Ownige wrote:Lol you must be emstakeing? :O Blue was Hording all our Supply's so i Stored my stuff in my chest? idk how i have Horded supply's:(?

You're room had a huge wool floor with designs, 9 bookshelves, and 4 beds. And alot of stone slabs.
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Post  anticus Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Also, acid, can you list me as co-leader? There seems to be some confusion.
    Ownige
    Nooby

Post  Ownige Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Ownige wrote:
    Lol you must be emstakeing? :O Blue was Hording all our Supply's so i Stored my stuff in my chest? idk how i have Horded supply's:(?

You're room had a huge wool floor with designs, 9 bookshelves, and 4 beds. And alot of stone slabs.

Wow i dident put book shelfs in my room? Surprised? yes i dud use the Wool and teh beds becoase there was no point of them takeing up Room in chests also i had Cobblestone walls, and to add to teh recoard Soli or w/e his name was not there when Me,steph and CMVB did a Raid to get it He has No idear what i have looted/ Made becuase he wasent there Most of the time. we Also added a Lot to the Base as in Bigger Farms 2 Mob trapss Rooms Chests Full of stuff. ALso Ask CMVB and Steph tell you that it was just us doing hte raid and he wasent evan on when we got the stuff. All i Ask is To Be Able to Play again Sad
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Post  anticus Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. But all I know is that there's a room with a sign that says it's urs. It's got bookshelves and stone slabs. Also, idk if acid had further reason for banning you. Like if ur inventory had, say 20 diamonds and 10 stacks of brick, that would be hoarding supplies. Anyway, I'll investigate further and if you're telling the truth, I'll try to get u back on.
    Ownige
    Nooby

Post  Ownige Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

all up My self i have 5 Diamonds and i was USeinga D pic there are 7 in a Chest cuz of keeping things Neat i just stacked them. i have no idear wher the Book Cases came form? i dident evan know if we had any? the last person after i got off was Steph.
    Draaygon
    Draaygon

Post  Draaygon Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:55 am

Come on guys, seriously, I can't play any
    multiplayer things on Minecraft. I need help! It
    keeps on saying "Login Failed" and then I have
    to play offline and I really want to play warfare,
    but it's not letting me... Can someone look into
    this?
    Darknebula123
    Darknebula123

Post  Darknebula123 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:32 am

Joining Inferno
    PhiltotheG
    Nooby

Post  PhiltotheG Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Ill join inferno

IGN: PhiltotheG
    cheesemandrewt
    Nooby

Post  cheesemandrewt Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

Draaygon wrote: Come on guys, seriously, I can't play any
    this?
    on your launcher, retype your password and username and check your internet connection.
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Post  anticus Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

this?

I think you can fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, to be sure you don't lose your data, do this. Note: this is for windows, idk how to do this on a mac

-make a backup of the .minecraft folder, copy all of your mods too

-delete the .minecraft program files, to find, type "%appdata%" in the search bar on your start menu, click "roaming" then the .minecraft folder.

-run minecraft and let it reinstall

-replace all the new files except for the new bin folder with the ones you backed up.

-you're good! if this is confusing, then search youtube. I would make a video for you but i'm a bit too lazy.

Draaygon
    Draaygon

Post  Draaygon Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

anticus wrote:
    this?

I think you can fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, to be sure you don't lose your data, do this. Note: this is for windows, idk how to do this on a mac

-make a backup of the .minecraft folder, copy all of your mods too

-delete the .minecraft program files, to find, type "%appdata%" in the search bar on your start menu, click "roaming" then the .minecraft folder.

-run minecraft and let it reinstall

-replace all the new files except for the new bin folder with the ones you backed up.

-you're good! if this is confusing, then search youtube. I would make a video for you but i'm a bit too lazy.

Thanks anticus! I in fact do have windows,
    so this is useful. Of course, I'm too lazy to do
    this right now, but expect to see me back on Acid
    Nation in no time!
    DaMehMan
    Nooby

Post  DaMehMan Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 am

Little late to the party here, but Death Seekers Renegade, hoowah.
    AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

Post  AcidicTaco Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 am

sorry but warfare ends tomorrow, so it's pretty pointless to join now, the server will be unwhitelisted and put back on creative tomorrow
    DaMehMan
    Nooby

Post  DaMehMan Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Yeah, I found that out a few minutes after I posted. I'm more of a creative person anyway, so everything worked out then. :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content