Acid-Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum fun for the maximum players! IP: 67.215.238.189:25565

4 posters

certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed

AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed Empty certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed

Post  AcidicTaco Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

so right now I'm leaving the server down until I can find a fix for this issue. Basically when KyranKurruption or ErinElizabeth logged in the server would crash. The cpu usage would skyrocket to 100% and there actually wouldn't be any error messages in the server log. I could just ban them temporarily, but I'm pretty sure other users could possibly cause this issue.
    AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed Empty Re: certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed

Post  AcidicTaco Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm

ok might be fixed, inform me if you think certain users are crashing the server
    Darknebula123
    Darknebula123

certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed Empty Re: certain users are crashing the server - the server will be down until issue is fixed

Post  Darknebula123 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Acid evan_pye does too
    Just telling
    Darknebula123
    Darknebula123

Post  Darknebula123 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

btw how do they crash the server??? confused
    Lifewing431
    Nooby

Post  Lifewing431 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 am

It might have been me for a while when I had my extended wolves mod, but when I deleted that, it stopped crashing on me.
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Location : Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Only Proven Universe

Post  anticus Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am

so is the server up? my computer cant even connect to it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 pm