Acid-Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum fun for the maximum players! IP: 67.215.238.189:25565

3 posters

Somebody help me

biojason
    biojason
    Nooby

Somebody help me Empty Somebody help me

Post  biojason Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:43 pm

So I started playing on this server last week. Within the first 2 days I was already a player and Hiem made me a Builder on my 3rd day. I was having a lot of fun, I never Griefed, I never stole anything, and I never killed anyone. I was having so much fun that I donated some money. Then last night right around 1:30 I was suddenly Banned. If I knew that I did something stupid, I should of been banned, I wouldn't be writing this if didn't I think that there was some misunderstanding. This server made Made Minecraft fun for me again. So please let me back in, if I did do something wrong then at least let me know what is was

-JN (Biojason)
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Location : Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Only Proven Universe

Somebody help me Empty Re: Somebody help me

Post  anticus Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 am

yeah that happens accidentally sometime. Recently nobody has been posting much on the forum so i can go online the server and ask acid to look. if he has a reason either i'll tell you on this thread, or he will.
    AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

Post  AcidicTaco Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm

right, somebody told me about this, I'll unban you for now, nobody told me why you were banned

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 pm