Acid-Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum fun for the maximum players! IP: 67.215.238.189:25565

2 posters

fixed some issues with players having too many permissions

AcidicTaco
    AcidicTaco
    Admin

fixed some issues with players having too many permissions Empty fixed some issues with players having too many permissions

Post  AcidicTaco Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

so apparently multiple players were in subgroups were they did belong. Basically they inherited the permissions of that group while looking like they were a trusted user. This obviously puzzles me in if there is a glitch in essentials where players can do this or if xstorytimex or CodeDonut added them there. Most of them were in the moderator position, fortunately I don't see anybody new in the ban list that I don't recognize. In other news Comical_Wraith is banned for being annoying and since he decided to leave prior to banning. Also Nintendo_Man is now a moderator. And finally chowd3r is now at player rank due to his amount of killing new players. As I result I find it only fair to permit only killing him, so he knows the effect of his actions.

Last edited by AcidicTaco on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    anticus
    anticus
    Dedicated Member

Location : Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Only Proven Universe

fixed some issues with players having too many permissions Empty Re: fixed some issues with players having too many permissions

Post  anticus Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

i've been demoted to "player", is it supposed to be like that or was it just a mistake?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:12 pm